About Us

1954

E.M. Kutz was founded by Ellsworth M. Kutz when he purchased the former Luke Parker Garage in Wyomissing, PA. The company began as a general repair shop with specialties in frame and alignment services.

 

1971

Jack Kutz joined his father in the business.

 

1975

The business moved to its present location at 2456 Morgantown Rd., Reading, with the completion of a new 6400 sq. ft. shop.

 

1979-81

John Ziegler joined the company as Sales Manager. A 2400 square foot shop addition is completed. The company was purchased by Jack and Deborah Kutz, and the business became E.M. Kutz, Inc.

 

1987-1997

The company’s primary focus shifted to the sales, service and repair of Truck Equipment and Snow Equipment.

 

1996-1999

E.M. Kutz, Inc. established a second location in the Lehigh Valley in Whitehall, PA, to meet growing needs in the Lehigh Valley and Northeastern PA.

 

2001

Construction of a 5600 sq. ft. warehouse was completed at our Reading location.

 

2010 & Forward

Today we continued to strive to meet our customers’ needs through quality workmanship, an excellent product line, and unmatched customer service.